The house is located in the historic area of Tavira. Perfect decor with details and wonderful amenity. The house has two bedrooms. A master bedroom with en suite bathroom, private patio and jacuzzi tub. On the first floor has the fully equipped kitchen and living room with every comfort and access to a patio with sofas. Air conditioning and wi-fi in all house. On the roof terrace a pool with jacuzzi. The house was realized thinking about the comfort and well-being of the guests during the stay.
It is important for us that our guests have a good stay in the apartment, as such, we elaborated a small introduction of the city, indicated supermarkets, we advised restaurants and places to visit in Tavira.
Tavira is located in the Eastern Algarve, characterized by diverse peoples and cultures that lived in the past, united by the two banks of the river Gilão and surrounded by the Ria Formosa. The climate is temperate Mediterranean, the average annual temperature around 18ºC. In August the maximum temperatures are around 30ºC and the minimum temperatures are 19ºC, in January the temperatures are around 16ºC and the minimum temperatures are 7ºC. The mild climate and the sun of Tavira are favorable conditions for year-round sports. Tavira presents a huge diversity of sports activities from golf, kitesurfing, cycling, bird watching, canoeing, diving, among others. Tavira was an important fishing port, being the capture and processing of tuna, one of the main economic activities. Characterized and privileged by its Mediterranean gastronomy, presenting the products of the sea, especially the seafood, the octopus, the tuna and the grilled fish. Not forgetting the products of the Sierra Algarve, such as, roasted lamb, hunt( wild boar, wild rabbits); sausages and goat and sheep fresh cheeses. Finishing with the delicious sweets made with almond, gila, carob, fig and with the puff pastry from Tavira, accompanied by a brandy and artisanal fig.
We present the distance from the house to the proposed locations.
Parking 2 minutes from the house.
- Municipal Market of Tavira (fresh fish, vegetables and fruit), 1km (15min walk), next to the Descobrimentos bridge;
- "Pingo Doce", 700mt (9min. walk), in Rua Silva Domingues;
- "Mini-preço", 700mt (9min. walk), in Rua Dom Marcelino Franco;
- "Continente", 1,3km (17min. walk), in the Grand-Plaza shopping center;
- " Terraze", 70mt ( 2min. walk), in Rua Borda d`Agua da Asseca;
- " Os Arcos", 60 mt ( 2min. walk), in Rua vaz Corte Real;
- " Ponto de Encontro", 100 mt ( 4min. walk), in Praça Dr. José Padinha;
- "The Castle", 400mt (5 min. walk), at Rua da Liberdade;
- "Zeca da Bica", 150mt (3min. walk), at Rua Almirante Cândido dos Reis ;
- "Aquasul", 150mt (3min. walk), at Rua Dr. Augusto da Silva Carvalho;
- "Nikita Cafe Taverne", 550mt (7min. walk), at Rua Dr. Parreira;
Places to visit:
- "Castle and Walls";
- "Torre de Tavira";
- "Phoenician wells";
- "Islamic Museum";
- "Palace of the Gallery";
- "Roman Bridge";
- "Ribeira Market and Coreto Garden";
- "Republic square";
- "Rato Fort and Arraial Ferreira Neto";
- "Nossa Senhora da Graça Convent";
- " Misericórdia Church";
- "Hermit S. Sebastião";
- "Pego do Inferno", a small cascade that forms a pond of fresh water;
- "Ferry boat", in the center of Tavira, at 550mt (10min. walk), in Largo Dr. José Pires Padinha;
- "Cais das Quatro Águas", 2.5km (30min. walk);
Access to the beaches of Tavira is done by boat, with the exception of Praia do Barril.
- "Tavira Island Beach", by ferry boat from the center of Tavira or by the "Cais das Quatro Águas";
- "Estreita Beach", a 3km, by car or by walk or bicycle, to the center of the fishing village of Santa Luzia (capital of the octopus);
- "Barril Beach", in Pedras D'el Rei- Santa Luzia, by car to Pedras D'el Rei, then access to the beach by the pedestrian path or tourist train;
- "Cabanas Island Beach", 6km by car, the ferry of 2min. to the beach by small fishing boats;
- "Benamor Golfe";
- "Quinta da Ria";
- "Quinta de Cima";
- "Monte Rei";
Kitsurf and Windsurfing:
- “Cabanas Island Beach”;
Ria Formosa National Park:
- "Salinas de Tavira";
- Pedestrian route up to "Arraial Ferreira Neto" or up to "Quatro Águas";
All this and more, come experience a relaxing holiday ...
The cleaning fee is 105€ per stay.
Check-in takes place at the property between 16h and 19h.
Please follow the instructions sent in your booking confirmation.